Shaghayegh Moradian Nezhad, born on 1979, from Iran, a social documentary photographer who is fond of narrating women's stories.
The story of women who carry the heavy and severe burden of war on their shoulders.
She attempts to record long-term effects of war on women and children. This effort was started in Iran and Afghanistan and she intends to continue it in other areas of the world.
She would like to announce their supprssed sorrow through her photos.
Danish School of Media and Journalism.
- Publishing book «far and near» in 3 languages (English , Arabic , Persian ) in March 2017
- Publishing book «my comrade» in February 2017
- Publishing book “1=8” The first book in world which covers the issue of organ donation in 2 languages (English and Persian) First edition
in Dec 2015- Second edition in Dec 2016
- Solo exhibition «far and near » in March 2017
- Solo exhibition “Harvest” in Oct 2016 Tehran. Iran
- Solo exhibition “1=8” in Dec 2015 Tehran. Iran
- Solo exhibition “Azure geography” in Nov 2015 Kabul_ Afghanistan.